Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am surprised........WHERE HAVE THE YEARS GONNA GONE

I remember it like it was yesterday.  I remember being in college

at the University of Texas, and finally making it to the Wednesday

before Thanksgiving.  I remember it being one of my favorite days
of the year, with the anticipation of food, fun, and football to
come.



One of my good friends always drove down from Baylor to pick me up,

so we could drive the 1.5 hour drive to San Antonio from Austin in
3 hours (due to the traffic), and we'd catch up along the way.





Do you HATE rejection by women?  Imagine a life of no heartbreak or
misery, only fun and joy with the women YOU choose to have in your
life on your terms. 
to discover how to lead a lifetime of power, success, and choice
with women




It was tremendous fun, being caught in that wonderful time between

being a kid with no responsibility and an adult with ultimate
responsibility, a meantime no one should miss out on.



I look back on those times with fondness, happy that I made the

most of them, and happy that I've made the most of my time
henceforth.



When I talk to a lot of people, they talk with regret about years

they've wasted, things they've left undone, and aspirations they
let slip away.  Where did all the time go, they ask?



The only thing we have that's limited in this life is time. 

Everything else is, for all intents and purposes, unlimited for an
individual.  There's a limitless supply of money.  Of good food. 
Of great women.  Of good times.  And great accomplishments.



Yet most people choose to let them slip away, choose to let time

get behind them, choose to let their life pass before their eyes
without ever living.



But the operative word here is choice because that's what it is. 

You can choose to live the life you really want, if you're willing
to pay the price.  You can choose to live while others slowly die
inside, wondering what could have been, but never choosing to take
it.



And so, if you want a Thanksgiving message it's this: be thankful

for your ability to choose the life you want to lead.  And then
exercise it before another day passes.



It's been many years since I've made the trek to San Antonio with

my friend from college, many years since I've last seen or heard of
him.  But I chose to live back then, and I've been living ever
since, stacking up the great memories of a life well lived.



You can do that same.  And today is a pretty darn good day to start.



On with the fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment